As specialised vocational training institutions were part of the first phase of Singapore's safe re-opening, we received CPE approval to re-start classes on campus from 6th June! Over the past year, JDMIS has been refining its precautions and safety system to ensure a safe and conducive learning environment when you visit the school.
JDMIS Safety Measures and Policies
As we resume our school operations, we will be enforcing strict safety precautions using a combination of common sense, attention to detail and technology to keep visitors, students and staff safe while at school.
- SafeEntry Gateway
- Automatic Digital Temperature Scanning and Mask-recognition
- Limited concurrent classes and last start/end times will be staggered to avoid intermingling
- Empty classrooms are used, where necessary, as waiting areas to prevent crowding of the entrance
- Minimizing in-person payments, using e-invoices for payment as much as possible
- Dedicated tools
- Safe classroom distancing
- Twice-daily temperature checking
- Sanitizer in every room
- Anti bacterial/viral fogging of classrooms
- Mandatory mask policy
- No entry to anyone in LOA/QO household
Please stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you on campus soon!