Learn how the typologies of customers and what are the best techniques used to closed sales. Understand the difference between fascinating with perceived value rather than “hard selling”.
This chapter is dedicated to those who find themselves at a point where sales have slowed down, whether slowly or rapidly. Participants will learn how to change their perception about sales and seeing it as a crucial part of any business’ growth. Participants will be exposed to some of the most effective sales techniques and will have plenty of role play to practice the art of selling.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to achieve more with their current business
- Perceptions about sales
- Attributes of the products / service vs Perceived Value
- Price attributes and perceptions
- Understanding the customer typologies
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Leading questions vs Probing questions
- Handling objections
- Closing techniques
- Role Play: Participants will be involved in role play activities aimed to test the techniques learned during the course.