Learn how to hire, motivate and retain people in your team. Find out what are the best policies and standard operating procedures to build a solid team for your brand.
As a business grows, it is crucial that customer expectations are matched and exceeded. In this chapter, participants will learn how to flexibly engage team players to fulfill the market needs. They will be exposed to communication strategies useful to mitigate potential conflicts and maximise everyone’s productivity within a team.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who are managing a team or are planning to establish one
- When to hire
- Who to hire
- Working with manpower remotely
- Vendors, Suppliers and other third party people
- Prevent conflicts
- Defining policies
- Sharing information
- Delegating responsibilities
- When to reward
- How to “let go”
- Case-study: Participants will be tasked to work together as a team and find solutions to some simulations of human resources related issues.