Learn how to aim and engage expansion through local alliances. Find out what documents and tools are needed in order to secure your position and minimise risk.
In this chapter, participants will look at strategies to expand the business outreach within the same country or territory. They will be exposed to useful tools aimed to define and protect the nature of the business alliance with vendors, suppliers, ambassadors etc. Participants will work in a team to identify weaknesses and strengths in case studies proposed to them during the course.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who are currently working with local partners or they are planning to do so
- Identifying local partners
- Creative ways of partnering at grassroot level
- Defining roles and rules
- Nondisclosure and noncompete agreement
- LOI, MOU, Contracts
- Quality control policies and SOP
- How to share goals without interference
- Building more opportunities for alliances
- Case-study: Participants will be asked to work on a number of case studies where expectations were not matched. They will be asked to identify the weaknesses and find solutions by using the tools learned during the course.