Learn about the importance of proper bookkeeping, inventory management, Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning by practicing hands-on.
Speed of execution is a critical factor in modern economy. An artist should invest as much quality time as possible in creating beautiful pieces. Hence, the ability of quickly processing organisational tasks becomes a crucial point in day to day activities. Issues such as but not limited to inventory, invoicing, returns, policies could become real hussles for new entrepreneurs. This course is designed to clarify and simplify all the steps needed to operate a business efficiently.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to revisit the current business structure
- Entrepreneurs who are having difficulties organising data and information
- Understanding business data and information
- Filtering data by urgency and importance
- Managing finance
- Relevant information for inventory keeping
- Bookkeeping foundation
- Profit and Loss vs Balance Sheet
- Overview of software and freeware available on the market
- Invoices and credit notes
- Managing returns
- Managing clients data and information
- Contact leads and customers
- Hands-on activity: Set up an account for bookkeeping and inventory. Logging and tracking an inventory. Issuing the first invoice. Managing the first return. Exporting reports.