Learn how to plan your short / medium / long term goals and have planned tasks to achieve them. Keep yourself on track with the self assessment tools provided.
This course opens the 3rd learning path of Business and Entrepreneurship: Advancing. In this first chapter, participants will learn how to set and achieve goals. This programme is delivered through practical examples and plenty of pragmatic tasks. At the end of the program, learners will be able to define short / medium / long term goals and planned tasks to achieve them.
- Duration: 1 day
- Price: SGD 288
Who should attend
- Employees who are planning to start their own business
- Fresh graduates keen to start their own business
- Artists who are beginning to sell their art pieces
- Entrepreneurs who wish to achieve more with their current business
- The way our brain understands and processes a goal
- The areas of our life where goals can be set:
- How to use NLP to “trick” our brain
- Assessment tools for tracking goals achievement
- The “Accountability Partner” system
- Hands-on activity: Define your goals according to the parameters provided during the course. Plan tasks and activities to achieve them and keep track of your progresses.